A registered business responsible for operations, financial management, market extension services and investments of smallholder farmers and community through Contract farming.
We believe that to reduce hunger, improving agriculture on the household level and small scale farms is critical, as it helps parents provide for their children and community.
Food security "exists when all people, at all times, have physical and economic access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food to meet their dietary needs and food preferences for an active and healthy life".
Food security challenges have been heightened in recent years by high food prices, natural disasters, conflict, and poor governance; and will be further compounded, as global demand for food grows, climatic variability increases, diets change and natural resources are deleted.
Our focus is to improve productivity and sustainability of agriculture at a household level through the introduction of low cost - high yield crops, soil conserving agriculture, Urban farming, proper farm management, Market extension services and structure, and empowerment for families and interdependent communities on best agricultural practices.
The Company works with farms in Mbale, Kampala and the recent addition of Kiryandongo, which specialize in the growing of Mushrooms, High yield cash crops of Water melon, Maize, Millet, Vegetables and rearing of Chicken, Rabbits and Fish. These same Agro businesses are to be replicated in the new resettled villages of victims as a means of generating income, as well as to other communities and farmers interested in commercial agriculture, under Contract management.
- Contract Farming with Small holder farmers and Communities. (Current portfolio of 13 Mushroom farmers in Kampala and Mbale.)
- Agro-Business Investment Trainings
- Agricultural Market Extension Services
- Supply of Agricultural Inputs and Modern farm technologies
- Agricultural Value Addition Services, to include processing and packaging.
- Import of Agricultural inputs and Export of Produce
- Community Engagement and Development
- Agro–tourism and Hospitality